05 May Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
Mother’s Day is a special time to celebrate our mothers and the mother figures in our lives, and what better way than to treat them (and maybe ourselves) to a special gift from CUM Books. CUM Books has the nation’s largest selection of Christian books, gifts and bibles, leaving you spoilt for choice on gifting options. Feeling overwhelmed? Don’t worry, I have included some of my favourite options and if that’s not enough, check out their Mother’s Day gifting options.
If you have not heard, we have partnered CUM Books to offer our readers an exclusive discount code to celebrate Mother’s Day. That’s right, shop before the 9th of May and get an additional 10% discount (on top of their 20% sitewide sale) when you use the promo code FAITH10 at checkout. Pssst, we have a giveaway over on our Facebook and Instagram pages too – so go check it out!
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- I Love You, Mom (Ceramic Tea For One Set) (shop here)
- NLT Inspire Prayer Bible Giant Print (Faux Leather) (shop here)
- His Grace Is Enough (Boxed Set Pen) (shop here)
- Those Who Trust (Faux Leather Journal With Zipped Closure) (shop here)
- Sy Genade Is Genoeg (Cotton Apron) (shop here)
- It Is Well With My Soul (Double-Wall Glass Water Bottle With Infuser) (shop here)
- When Women Pray: 10 Women Of The Bible Who Changed The World Through Prayer (Paperback) (shop here)
- Quiet Times With God Devotional: 365 Daily Inspirations (Hardcover) (shop here)
- Do It Afraid: Embracing Courage In The Face Of Fear (Paperback) (shop here)
- Strength & Dignity (Double-Wall Glass Mug) (shop here)
- Be Still And Know (Coloring Post Cards) (shop here)
Seen something else you love? Comment below with what you’re hoping to receive for Mother’s Day on Sunday, and don’t forget to share this post with someone special so they can also get 10% off their next order when they use the promo code FAITH10.
I’m a coffee-wielding mood reader and romance book collector who may or may not have a slight addiction to buying books. I read a variety of sub-genres within romance, including rom-coms, dark romance, and fantasy. I love sharing my thoughts on books, whether it’s through book reviews, quotes, or recommendations inspired by my current reads. Through my romance book blog, Literary Inspired, I aim to provide in-depth book reviews, curated reading recommendations, and exclusive author promotions. I’m passionate about supporting indie authors and sharing my latest book discoveries with others. When I’m not reading, you can find me cheering on my favorite football team and F1 drivers, crafting, baking with my kids or playing with my pets.